- 2X faster than G
- N technology for speeds up to 150Mbps*
- MultiBeam technology for a high-powered signal throughout your home
- Easy setup for getting your network up and running in 3 steps
- Preset with a unique security code to get you up and running safely
The Belkin N150 Wireless Router is the fastest N150 router at long range versus other leading brands.† The Belkin N150 Wireless Router is ideal for surfing the web, emailing and instant messaging and is easy to set up, allowing you to get your secure wireless network up and running in minutes. Fully compatible with G technology, the Belkin N150 delivers speeds of up to 150Mbps* and features exclusive MultiBeam technology for powerful signal strength and maximum coverage—so you can connect from virtually anywhere in your home. †Results based on independent third-party testing. Visit belkin.com/router-speed for details. *The standard transmission rates—150Mbps, 54Mbps, and 11Mbps—are the physical data rates. Actual data throughput will be lower.
- USB mobile duplex scanner
- Scans A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, business card, letter, legal documents
- Duplex scanner captures both sides of a page in a single pass
- High speed USB 2.0 connectivity (USB 1.1 compatible)
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.3 and later operating systems including OS X 10.5
SCANSNAP S300M CLR MAC USB
- USB Cable Powered
- 15 ppm B&W/10ppm Color
- 20 Sheet ADF
- ISIS and Twain compatible
- Lightweight (2.1 lbs) and Extremely Portable
- Compact size, Practical
- Liberates document capture by taking it beyond the walls of the office to the convenience of any user location`
Canon's line of imageFORMULA P-Series personal scanners allow Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) users, telecommuters, and road warriors to improve personal efficiency and individual productivity. Highly portable and mobile, these small, easy-to-use scanners are for individual or shared use for general purpose, distributed scanning tasks, from the convenience of any location.
- Scan up to 4 x 6 photos directly onto your PC or memory card
- Scans to JPEG output format, at resolution of up to 1800 x 1200 or 300 dpi
- 5-in-1 card reader supports SD, MS, MS-Pro, MMC, and xD formats
- Ultra-portable scanner is just over six inches wide and 1.5 inches deep
- Free 512 MB SD Card included with scanner
Amazon.com Product Description
With one-touch scanning and no PC required, the PhotoLink personal photo scanner/converter from Pandigital makes it easy to enjoy digital copies of all your favorite printed photos. Designed for ease of use, the Pandigital Personal Photo Scanner/Converter saves scanned images directly to SD card for quick and simple transfer to your Digital Photo Frame or PC. The PhotoLink is perfect for the family genealogist, or anyone who needs to quickly and easily scan photographs or business cards.
Moving Memories out of Your Past and Into Your Life
Scans standard photo sizes--perfect for the family genealogist.
Just over six inches wide, for serious portability.
Ready to Go, Right out of the Box
The PhotoLink Scanner scans digital images to most memory cards with its built-in, 5-in-1 memory card reader. The scanner supports SD, MS, MS-Pro, MMC, and xD formats, and includes a free 512 MB SD card to get you started. If you'd rather scan directly to your computer, fire it up and go--with no additional software required. Simply connect to your computer's USB port with the included cable, insert a photo into the scanner, and press the scan button. The scanner's memory card is read by Windows and Mac machines as a storage device, and you'll have an output JPEG image waiting for you. Scanning up to 1800 x 1200 resolution (or 300 dpi) is supported.
Have Scanner, Will Travel
Weighing in at a mere 8 oz, and measuring just 6.15"W x 1.8"H x 1.5"D, this scanner won't tie you down to one location. Scan your pics on the coffee table while you watch TV, or anywhere else in the home. Need to help a friend digitize their photographs? Take the PhotoLink with you on your next visit--it'll fit in a backpack. When it's not in use, tuck the scanner in a drawer, and you'll have space left over.
There's no need to use a straightedge, the new twin roller system ensures that the photo is fed through the scanner evenly. This prevents the photo from being scanned crooked, creating a perfect digital image every time, and protecting your original from damage. To further protect your photos, Pandigital includes two different sizes of clear plastic protection sleeves.
Note that the PhotoLink is specifically designed to obtain the best scanning results with 3.5" x 5" and 4" x 6" photos, and business cards (1.5mm or thinner). Other source materials may cause the scanner to jam, or deliver unsatisfactory results.
What's in the BoxPandigital PANSCN02 PhotoLink One-Touch Scanner, Callibration Card, Roller Cleaning Sheet, Sensor Cleaning Swab, Power Adapter, USB Cable, User Manual
Kingston SSDNow V100 SV100S2D/32G 32 GB Internal Solid State Drive - 1 Pack. SSDNOW V100 SATA 2 2.5IN 32GB DESKTOP BUNDLE SATSSD. 2.5' - SATA/300
Targus MediaMate Projector/Notebook Combo Rolling Case - Notebook carrying case - black - MEDIAMATE PROJECTOR/NB CCASE W/ ROLLER BLK NYLON
Letters written by David Burns, of Halifax, Vt.,: Who died on board the bark Winnopee, on his passage from Buenos Ayres, to the U.S., November 5, 1845, aged 23 years
- Standard Warranty: 3 Year
- Manufacturer/Supplier: Kingston Technology Company
- Manufacturer Part Number: SV100S2D/32G
- Brand Name: Kingston
- Product Line: SSDNow V100
- Product Model: SV100S2D/32G
- Product Name: SSDNow V100 Solid State Drive
- Marketing Information: SSDNow V100 is ideal for consumers or small businesses looking for an affordable way to extend the life of desktops or notebooks at a lower cost than a replacement system. It's perfect for home users, freelance designers and photographers, video editors, researchers, administrators and educators, and anyone who travels for their job. It's built with no moving parts to provide durability and reliability and meet the needs of professionals in the office or on the road.
- Packaged Quantity: 1
- Product Type: Solid State Drive
- Storage Capacity: 32 GB
- Maximum Read Transfer Rate: 160 MBps
- Maximum Write Transfer Rate: 70 MBps
- Host Interface: Not Applicable
- Drive Interface: SATA/300
- Form Factor: Internal
- Compatible Drive Bay Width: 2.5'
- Height: 0.4'
- Width: 2.8'
- Depth: 3.9'
- Weight (Approximate): 2.75 oz
- Package Contents: SSDNow V100 Solid State Drive , Cable , Bracket
MEDIAMATE PROJECTOR/NB CCASE W/ ROLLER BLK NYLON
This Targus MediaMate Projector/Notebook Combo Rolling Case is ideal for professionals who travel with both their notebook and a projector or portable printer. The case features a padded section that fits most notebooks with 16" screens, a front workstation with removable mesh pouch for accessories, and padded pockets for computer peripherals and other small devices. Whether making a presentation to a group or printing numerous documents, this rolling case will house all of your needs. This product is designed for the following systems: Acer TravelMate 290, 361 Evi, 426LC, 614 TXCi, 621 XC, 653LCi, 744 LCF, 803LCi, C110; Alienware Area 51m; Apple iBook (12 inch Display), (12.1 inch Display), (14 inch Display), Powerbook G4, G4 (PowerPC G4, 867MHz, 12.1-in. TFT); Best Buy VPR Matrix 200A5 Pentium 4-M, 2.0GHz; ChemUSA ChemBook 6300; Dell Inspiron 1100, 2500, 300M, 4100, 4150, 5100, 600M, 8100, 8200; Dell Latitude C400, C500, C510, C610, C640, C800, C810, C840, D400, D600, L400, X200, X300; Dell Precision M40, Smartstep 250N; eMachines M5305; Eurocom D270S viperD; FOSA 35BS1; Fujitsu B Series, C Series, Celsius, E Series; Fujitsu LifeBook B series, C2210, E series, P5010, S, P Series, P-1000, P-2000, PC P2120, PC S6110, S Series; Fujitsu Stylistic 3500; Gateway 1450 Series, 200 Series, 200XL, 400E, 400L, 400SP, 450 Series, 600 Series, M305S, M350S; Solo 1150CL, 1150CS, 1200LS, 1400, 1450LS, 3350, 3450, 5300LS, 5300SE, 9500LS, 9500SE, 9550LS, 9550SE; HP Business Notebook nc4000, OmniBook 500, 6000, 6100, Vt6200, XE3, XT6050; HP Pavilion n5340, n5350, n5390, n5420i, n5430, n5440, n5450, n5470, n5490, n6395, n6490; Pavilion xt1260, xt315, xt335, xt345, xt375, xt395, xz275, xz295, xz355, ze1210, ze1230, ze1250; Pavilion ze4125, ze4200, ze5000 series, ze5170, ze5185, zt1270, zt1290, zt3000 series; HP Compaq nc4000, nc6000, nc8000, nw8000, nx7000, nx9010, TC1100; IBM T41; ...
Become part of the world's greatest murder mystery.
Climb aboard the luxurious train and become part of the famous murder mystery as you play the video game adaptation of Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express. Famed game designer Lee Sheldon and AWE Games have teamed up once again to bring mystery adventure fans the second game in the Agatha Christie series.
Staying true to the novel, players will step on to the lavish, richly appointed train that departs Istanbul hurtling toward Paris. The train is filled with passengers, one of whom is the high profile Belgian detective Hercule Poirot. A passenger recognizes him, asks for protection, but is turned down. The next day that individual is found dead.
Players take on the role of Antoinette Marceau, a new character, who works alongside Poirot to investigate the savage murder. With a train filled of suspects, Antoinette will need every tip that she can garner from Poirot in order to pinpoint the killer.
- Featuring the voice talent of award-winning actor David Suchet as the Belgian detective Hercule Poirot. David Suchet made Detective Poirot famous through his well-known portrayals of the character in an array of television appearances.
- The game takes a new approach to the famous novel. In addition to adding a new character to the story, numerous plot twists and turns and a surprise ending have been implemented.
- Travel and explore the bustling city streets of Istanbul as you await the arrival of the luxurious train. Once aboard, you will be able to venture throughout the train and discover all that it has to offer. Carefully search the cabins for clues and question the passengers as you quickly try and solve the murder of Mr. Rachett.
Build your very own chocolate empire!
Oh the gloriously rich and delectable life of a chocolatier! Constantly surrounded by mounds of chocolate bars and mouth-watering truffles! Become a master chocolatier one ingredient at a time as you travel the world to find the best prices and maximize production but don't forget about those conniving competitors who wish you poorly! Do you have what it takes to conquer the world through chocolate? As an added bonus, Chocolatier includes a Special Edition Game Tin.
- Over 130 different quests through 14 cities throughout the world
- Exciting mini game to set your level of factory production for every recipe you obtain
- Interactive bargaining with merchants to determine price of ingredients
- 64 recipes to acquire and 6 factories to purchase
- Delightful art and music that transport you straight to the 1800s
- Two game play modes: story and freeplay
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- Pentium III 700 MHz or faster processor
- 128 MB of RAM
- 230 MB available Hard Disk space
- CD-ROM drive
Mac OS X 10.3.9 or newer
G4 800 MHZ or faster, or G5 or Intel processor
50 MB available Hard Disk space
Journey into Uncharted Rainforests on an Extraordinary Quest
Amazon Trail II takes you deeper into the rainforest...
Your adventures begin with a mysterious incident at the Museum of Ancient Art. Before you know it, you're headed up the Amazon River to hear a critical message from the Ancient Ones. But first you must prove yourself worthy.
The experiences along the way are wild - if you're not identifying poison dart frogs, you'll be escaping from dangerous conquistadors. You'll travel through time from as far back as the 1500s to interact with people who relate directly to the areas you explore.
This 3-D Amazon learning adventure is endlessly playable, and includes 3 levels of difficulty, 17 critical assignments, 4 skilled river guides, over 50 authentic characters, 101 types of fish and animals, and thousands of challenges.
Camera in hand, you'll step into the lush Amazon jungles. It's your job to identify the wildlife you capture on film.
What you pack - from machetes to first aid supplies - is crucial to your survival in the rainforest. Take enough supplies so you have things to trade along the way.
Meet scientists and naturalists, explorers and conquistadors. But, be careful. Not everyone is happy to see you - what you say and do sometimes means life or death.
Fishing is a necessary skill in the Amazon, both for food and research. Sometimes the water is clear and the fish are slow, but watch out for muddy waters ahead.
You might discover native people living deep in the rainforest. Take the time to listen - they have much to teach you.
On the Amazon trail, you'll help people, unravel puzzles, and discover the rainforest. Each success along the way will be marked with jewels on the jaguar's shield.
Experience the epic story of America through the lives of the presidents. Who said the only thing we have to fear is fear itself ? Who has a city in Liberia named after him? Who was called The Little Magician ? Who oversaw the creation of NASA? Encyclopedia Britannica Presents U.S. Presidents explores the lives and legends of the presidents plus the politics and drama that spurred the growth of the nation. Compelling articles key historical documents and vivid multimedia make U.S. Presidents an indispensable resource for students studying the presidency and curious adults interested in learning more about American history. Presidents Vice Presidents and First Ladies More than 600 entries plus hundreds of photos audio and video clips bring this fascinating topic to life. Political Parties Political parties both prominent and obscure from the Bull Moose and Know Nothing parties to the Democrats and Republicans of today. U.S. Government Learn about the Bill of Rights U.S. Congress Supreme Court and much more.Elections Complete and detailed election results dating back to 1789. Key Historical Documents The Declaration of Independence Constitution and major speeches from Washington s farewell to Nixon s resignation. Interact with History Travel through American history with timelines to Lincoln s childhood and JFK s speech about putting a man on the Moon. Related Web Sites Homework amp; Learning Tools and Magazines Online round out this complete source on the American presidency. System Requirements for Windows Microsoft Windows 98 2000 Me XP NT (with Service Pack 5 or higher) Pentium 266 MHz 350 MHz recommended 128 MB RAM 256 MB recommended 200 MB free harddrive space CDROM drive 800x600 resolution 16bit color Mouse or pointing device Sound card and speakers recommended Printer recommended System Requirements for Macintosh Macintosh OS 10.1 or higher iMac or G3 350 MHz or faster processor 128 MB RAM 256 MB recommended 200 MB free harddrive space CDROM drive 800x6